WASHINGTON – SEATTLE, SPOKANE
Emergency Response Restoration and Reconstruction in Washington
We Offer Rapid Response and a 100% Work Guarantee
Washington businesses are vulnerable to a wide array of disasters including flash flooding, earthquakes and landslides. Planning ahead and establishing a relationship with a trusted emergency restoration partner, such as Interstate Restoration Washington, can help keep costs and downtime to a minimum. Especially when there is an area-wide disaster and resources are scarce.
Interstate is Nearby and Ready to Help You
Whether you’re a smaller company or a major corporation, you can be confident that we will get to your location quickly, assess damage and begin repairs and/or reconstruction for unexpected events as fast as possible, including:
- Water and flood damage
- Storm damage
- Fire and smoke damage
- Mold and indoor air quality concerns
From our offices in South Kent and Spokane, Interstate Washington can rapidly coordinate and respond to jobs anywhere in the state including Seattle, Bellingham, Olympia, Tacoma and everywhere in between.
Interstate takes your business needs and job satisfaction seriously. Our Spokane and Seattle teams answer your calls 24/7 and we offer a 100% work guarantee.
We understand how stressful getting back to business can be after an emergency. That’s why we provide frequent communications and reports about how your project is progressing. While we always put safety and quality first, we use the fastest and most efficient repair and reconstruction methods whenever possible.
- Our team has an average of 20+ years’ experience resolving complex issues and completing projects on time and within budget
- We follow a strict code of ethics with every client
- Voted as an AM Expert Service Provider by our clients for excellent customer service and quality workmanship
- We provide you exceptional communication every step of the way
- We will work with your insurance provider to ensure a smooth claim