CALIFORNIA – Northern
Emergency Response Restoration and Reconstruction in California
We Offer Rapid Response and a 100% Work Guarantee
When it comes to weather and potential natural disasters, California can be a state of extremes. So preparing your business for nature’s surprises is critical. Property damage from earthquakes, mudslides, floods and wildfires are likely top of mind for many local companies.
Interstate is Ready to Help You
- Water and storm damage restoration from earthquakes, mudslides and flooding
- Fire and smoke damage including wildfire damage restoration
- Mold and indoor air quality concerns
From our offices in San Diego, Anaheim, all the way to San Francisco, Interstate California can rapidly coordinate and respond to jobs anywhere in the state. Interstate Restoration works across the entire state of California from NorCal to SoCal to cover all of your disaster restoration needs.
Interstate takes your business needs and job satisfaction seriously. Our California teams answer your calls 24/7 and we offer a 100% work guarantee.
We understand how stressful getting back to business can be after an emergency. That’s why we provide frequent communications and reports about how your project is progressing. While we always put safety and quality first, we use the fastest and most efficient repair and reconstruction methods whenever possible.
- Our team has an average of 20+ years’ experience resolving complex issues and completes projects on time and within budget
- We follow a strict code of ethics with every client
- Voted as an AM Expert Service Provider by our clients for excellent customer service and quality workmanship
- We provide you exceptional communication every step of the way
- We will work with your insurance provider to ensure a smooth claim
Testimonial“I have found Interstate to always be professional, excellent at communication, to have competitive rates, and most important, to be customer service oriented which makes a bad situation a little easier. I highly recommend lnterstate for not just emergency work but for general contract service such as rebuilds and other operational type construction work.”
—Stacy Wells, Vice President – California
FF Properties LP