DENVER, CO RESTORATION
Colorado Disaster Response & Emergency Restoration and Reconstruction Services
Do you need fire and/or water damage repair services in Denver? In Colorado, every business owner knows how quickly the weather can change so it’s important to be prepared for extreme and unexpected circumstances. Depending on your location, you may have to respond to damage from thunderstorms, blizzards, severe winds, flooding or even wildfires. And that’s in addition to potential one-off events like pipe breaks, fires or other common incidents.
Choosing between restoration companies in Denver is incredibly important when it comes to getting you back to business and back to life quickly. You need to be confident your provider has the resources and expertise to respond quickly and safely to all kinds of scenarios.
Interstate is Ready to Help You
Interstate has been on the front lines of many of Colorado’s biggest disasters. We are well positioned and equipped to quickly address the one-off events or area-wide disasters that your business could face. We can rapidly scale operations based on local circumstances and our experienced professionals are familiar with local code requirements and can find ways to minimize operational disruptions whenever possible. You can count on Interstate for help with commercial restoration and emergency response, including:
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Denver – Our team will assess your property, stabilize fire and smoke damage and fully reconstruct your fire-damaged building.
- Water Damage Restoration in Denver – Our services include water extraction and mitigation, drying and completely restoring your property to pre-loss condition.
- Hail and Wind Damage in Denver – Interstate repairs damage to commercial buildings and infrastructure caused by hail and windstorms.
- Mold and Indoor Air Quality Concerns in Denver – We assess mold damage and provide a full inspection and mold abatement services.
With offices, personnel and equipment strategically located throughout the Metro Denver area, we are able to act quickly and deploy resources to your property when you need them most.
Interstate can respond to your business emergencies 24/7, offering a 100% work guarantee. We understand how stressful getting back to business can be after an emergency. That’s why we provide frequent communication and reports about how your project is progressing. While we always put safety and quality first, we use the fastest and most efficient repair or reconstruction methods whenever possible.
- Our team has an average of 20+ years’ experience resolving complex issues and completes projects on time and within budget
- We follow a strict code of ethics with every client
- Voted as an AM Expert Service Provider by our clients for excellent customer service and quality workmanship
- We provide you exceptional communication every step of the way
- We will work with your insurance provider to ensure a smooth claim
Testimonials“I have worked with Interstate Restoration over the last seven years from fire restoration to mold remediation. Interstate Restoration has always been extremely responsive and completed all projects timely and in an efficient manner. They are always friendly, sincere and effectively communicate with our tenants, reassuring them and providing a step-by-step process of the job. They understand the needs of our tenants and work around their operating schedules, completing the work within the schedule provided.”
Shea Properties, Greenwood Village, Colorado
“The thing that I found to be of great value from Interstate was their vast knowledge of what needs to be done to recover from a disaster and rebuild the community. I would highly recommend Interstate. With their calm and professional expertise and assistance, they were a big part of what kept our Town operations working and gave us hope and healing.”
—John C. Moore, Project Manager
Town of Windsor, Colorado
“Interstate has consistently proved themselves as a reputable, ethical, and honest company with a professional, experienced team that works diligently from start to finish on any size project to ensure that the job is done correctly, efficiently and on time.”
—Jeff Harmon, Regional Maintenance Director
Fairfield Properties, LLC, Denver, Colorado