COVID-19: Proactive and Reactive Services Available
Critical Services for Decontamination
Protecting your teams in advance is as important as a quick response when a positive case of COVID-19 is determined. Contact us to employ proactive cleaning measures as a first line of defense against the arrival of COVID-19 to your business.
When a case of COVID-19 is determined, speed is critical to start effective decontamination. After we receive your call, we will quickly be on site, ready to do a walkthrough and begin set up to start the decontamination process.
Safety First, Always
Here is what you can always expect from Interstate:
- Our team will establish a controlled access point to the work area
- Our leadership ensures that all workers are properly trained, aware of hazards, utilize proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and follow proper sanitation practices
- We will use the appropriate application technique for your facility
- A final cleanup upon completion of a decontamination process
During these times of uncertainty, our promise to you includes:
- Fast and efficient decontamination of large facilities
- Employees that use appropriate PPE at all times
- Use of 100% biodegradable, decontamination products with no carcinogens or poisonous residuals
- Work completed in accordance with applicable EPA, State, Local, IICRC, OSHA, NIOSH and AIHA guidelines
- Action taken in the most environmentally-friendly way possible
- Maintain safe work practices around sensitive business equipment
If COVID-19 impacts your business or you simply want to talk through what to do if it does, schedule a consultation today.