Natural Disaster Impacts on Construction Projects – PART 1
In Part 1 of 2, expert panelists including Interstate Restoration’s Joe Poliafico, Global Director Insurance & Risk Management, share insights on natural disasters and their impacts on construction and business in ConstructorCast AGC of America. Listen to Part 1 here.
- How natural disasters affect construction including pre-loss planning
- Lessons learned in mitigating losses – including insurance considerations before an event
- The challenges in restoration and resumption of business operations, immediately post-impact
Hear from Industry Experts:
- Tracy Alan Saxe, Partner at Saxe Doernberger & Vita, P.C.
- Frank Russ, Founder/Principal at Procor Solutions + Consulting
- Joseph Poliafico, Global Director Insurance & Risk Management at Interstate Restoration
Up Next! Part 2 : How To Present A Natural Disaster Claim For Insurance Recovery