Home › Water Damage | Fire Damage | Natural Disasters › Emergency Response Restoration Services Column › Emergency Response Restoration Services
Natural Disaster Recovery & Restoration
Fast Response. Ample Resources. Expert Execution. Everything You Need From An Emergency Restoration Response Company.
Chaos ensues when a region has been hit by an area wide disaster like a hurricane, earthquake, or tornado. It’s more than one business that’s impacted, it’s a community.
Interstate has the unique ability to expertly handle and respond to multiple projects at once. In times when resources are scarce, you can count on Interstate to be there for your business and give you the personalize attention you deserve.
- During Hurricane Katrina Interstate managed more than 440 projects
- Interstate managed more than 220 projects in the first 7 days of Hurricane Ike
- In 2007, Interstate successfully handled multiple projects on the west coast (Washington State flooding) and multiple projects in the Northeast (cold and freezing temperatures created massive pipe breaks, HVAC system breakdowns, etc.).
Key catastrophic storm damage services:
Emergency Response Restoration
- Emergency Mitigation
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Mold and Asbestos Remediation
- Contents Restoration
Temporary Power and HVAC Services
Reconstruction and General Contracting Services
- Structural Repairs
- Interior Finish Work
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing
- Code Compliance
- Going Green/LEED Certified
Featured Case Study
Executive Plaza, TX
> Learn more
- Emergency Response Restoration
- General Contracting and Reconstruction