Mercy Housing, MO
Helping Seniors Return Home
Learn how Interstate was able to help Mercy Housing recover after a tornado damaged one of their properties.
Civic Center, CO
Working Without Displacing Tenants
Service: Emergency Response Restoration
Civic Center, managed by Renaissance Property Management, experienced a large flood from a toilet pipe break at their six-story apartment and office building whose tenants include the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless and YMCA. The flood damaged 85 units, an elevator, numerous offices, and several common areas of the building.
- Emergency services were implemented immediately as crews extracted water from the premise, used drying and dehumidification equipment, and worked on structural and cosmetic repairs
- Although this occurred after business hours, Interstate had crews on scene within an hour
- No tenants had to be relocated, the offices were never closed, nor was there any business interruption
The job was completed in less than a month from start to finish
Home For The Holidays
Service: Emergency Response Restoration and Reconstruction
An apartment building in NYC owned by Principal Global Investors experienced a severe fire, causing more than $200,000 worth of damage to three floors of resident’s homes as well as retail space on the first floor.
- Interstate immediately provided emergency services including dehumidification/deodorization, demolition, cleaning, debris removal and restoration
- A “pre-loss” national agreement allowed Interstate to respond more quickly and mitigate damage
- We completed the bulk of the emergency work on Thanksgiving eve
- Interstate worked through the night to clean the common areas and the lesser damaged apartments so tenants could use them for the holiday