Hawaii - Oʻahu
Hawaii Emergency Response Restoration and Reconstruction Services
Here in Hawaii, business and homeowners can face all kinds of emergencies. In addition to common incidents, such as fires and pipe breaks, damage from flash floods, earthquakes, tsunamis and hurricanes are all possibilities.
That’s why disaster readiness is so important: the sooner your emergency response and restoration provider can respond, the faster you can get back to business and life as usual. That means in addition to expertise, you need a provider with deep local knowledge and resources.
Interstate Hawaii is Nearby and Ready to Help You
With offices in Waipahu, Interstate Hawaii is positioned for rapid response to any type of natural or man-made disaster. We can deploy around-the-clock to business and homeowner emergencies throughout the islands, from the Big Island to Kaua’i and everywhere in between, including O’ahu, Moloka’I, Lana’i, and Maui.
Our experienced professionals provide comprehensive, high-quality property restoration, and we know local code and have the relationships and resources to help you recover faster from practically any disaster, including:
- Fire and smoke damage
- Water and flood damage
- Storm damage
- Earthquake damage
- Mold and indoor quality concerns
In Hawaii, Interstate can respond to your business emergencies 24/7. And we offer a 100% work guarantee.
We understand how stressful getting back to business and life can be after an emergency. That’s why we provide frequent communications and reports about how your project is progressing. While we always put safety and quality first, we use the fastest and most efficient repair or reconstruction methods whenever possible.
- Voted as an AM Expert Service Provider by our clients for excellent customer service and quality workmanship
- We follow a strict code of ethics with every client
- We provide you exceptional communication every step of the way
- Our team has an average of 19 years’ experience resolving complex issues and completes projects on time and within budget
- We will work with your insurance provider to ensure a smooth claim
“The project managers are familiar and sensitive to the operation side of the hotel and do a great job of working around our needs and the needs of our guests. I have worked with many other General Contractor companies in the past and amongst them all I will recommend Interstate every time.”
—Brian Leiker, General Manager
Marriott Residence Inc.
“You not only accommodated our need to keep the business running but your staff also coordinated very well with our facilities staff to work through the massive project in a logical and professional manner.”
—Mike Mavelle, V.P. of Risk Management
The Sports Authority
- Jump Start Disaster Recovery Plan Template
- Business Continuity – Contingency Plan Checklist
- Top 15 Storm Preparedness Tips
- 5 Ways to Prepare your Workplace for a Hurricane
- Water Damage How-To Videos
- Your Free Guide to Protecting and Saving Invaluable Paper Resources
- Document Restoration: What Every Business Owner Should Know about Wet Documents