Interstate began in Texas in 1998 when brothers Stacy and Clay Mazur formulated the idea to start a restoration and reconstruction company. With limited resources, a strong work ethic, and a background in the restoration industry, the company quickly started to grow.
In 2006, Interstate merged with Catastrophe Services International and Colorado Fire and Flood, broadening our experience base, reconstruction and response capabilities.
After more than a decade, Interstate continues to grow and cater to the needs of our clients because of:
- a financially sound business model;
- experienced and hands-on management team with a combined experience of 126 years; and
- talented team members with an average of 19 years’ experience helping clients across the nation.
Helping companies get back to business through disaster recovery and restoration quickly is what we know and do every day. Fortune 500 to mid- and small-size companies use Interstate because of our commitment to excellence in customer service and quality workmanship.
And no matter where you are in the country, we can handle any type of job, 24/7 – including 1 a.m. on a holiday weekend.
Headquartered in Fort Worth, Interstate is proud to be a U.S. based and privately-owned company whose owners actively participate in the day-to-day activities.
Learn about our culture and what makes us tick.
- 14 Years in Business
- 17 Offices Nationwide
- Team Members Hold Professional Certifications
- We Hold Contractor Licenses Throughout the U.S.
- Dedicated Partner Network
- Company Owned Equipment
- Rated as an AM Best Expert Service Provider By Our Clients for High Quality Work and Customer Service